I worked today...for money. Second shift in the ER in 2 days. (that means rising around 5:30 to be at work on time!) The kids are in Bama still with my folks and I miss them like crazy! My rising early challenge is on hold-or is it? I spent the weekend in Montgomery discipling 8 12-grade girls. FUN. exhausting. couldn't rise early. stayed up way too late. God was still glorified and lifted up. whew.
In a manner of my own and very familiar, I was thinking tonight...I have really enjoyed blogging to your gals-for those of you who are actually reading this. Maybe I will just keep blogging-its therapeutic for me. I could just drop rising early...haven't we done that enough? God said NO. I was born with an annoying and horrible trait-"Love of change". I phrase it that way because its better than saying that I have a hard time following through sometimes! But, I won't stop. Not until I meet my goal: 28 days of rising early. There-its out there now. I feel better knowing I may be held accountable :P
Seriously, can't wait to see your ladies in the morning. You FILL my cup
thought this blog might be more fun to read if there was a picture. this was the first one I found. Evie at 14 months and my little cute nephew Alexander...funny because it reminds me of my "love for change"-not running now

No comments:
Post a Comment