Wednesday, February 10, 2010

DAY 9-Change up

Things are a little off this week. I will head to Montgomery Friday morning and have been preparing all week for my time leading teenage girls-its gonna be awesome! I have been blessed by my mom to be able to sleep in the past couple of days. OH IT IS SO NICE! Got up close to 9:00 this morning!!!!

I also hit up the coffee shop again this afternoon and it was really nice to sit alone, with God.

As I was preparing one of my lessons tonight, God reminded me just how much he loves us and desires to be with us...just as he wants our hearts to long for him, he longs for you!

I will miss you girls tomorrow morning at MOCHA. Thank you for blessing my life...if you are reading this, thanks, hope you are encouraged...are you out there??? If not, I love you anyway. And, I am praying for you. Really praying.

KNOW HIM!!!
off to bed now....ahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment